Terms & Conditions for Membership
Hello, welcome to the official website of Yutai Soy Sauce! In order to protect the rights and interests of both parties, please carefully read the terms of service of this website:
1. Acknowledgment and acceptance of terms
Yuhtay Soy Sauce Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") provides services on this website ( www.yuhtay.com ) (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") in accordance with the terms of service. In order to protect the rights and interests of consumers, please be sure to read these terms carefully. When you complete the membership registration procedures of this website, or start using this service, it means that you have read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of this service term, and fully accept the existing and future derivative service items and content of this service. You agree that the company and its affiliated companies may use and collect your basic information for the purpose of customer service, marketing activities, etc. The company has the right to modify or change the content of the terms of service at any time. The content of the revised terms of service will be published on this website ( www.yuhtay.com ), and the company will not notify members individually. It is recommended that you pay attention to these changes at any time or change. If you continue to use the service after any modification or change, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to accept such modification or change. If you do not agree to the above revision or update of the terms of service, or do not accept any other agreement in the terms of service, you should stop using the service immediately. If you are a minor under the age of 20, you must obtain your parents (or guardians) to read, understand and agree to all the contents of the terms of service and subsequent revisions before you can register as a member, use or continue to use this service. When you use or continue to use the service, it is presumed that your parents (or guardians) have read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of the terms of service and subsequent revisions.
2. Registration Obligations of Members
In order to use this service, you agree to the following:
For the first order, you must become a member first. Please follow the membership registration process and provide your correct, latest and complete information, and you are not allowed to register as a member in the name of a third party. Each member can only register and log in to one account, and repeated registration and login are not allowed.
Maintain and update your personal information in real time to ensure its accuracy and completeness in order to obtain the best service. If you provide any wrong or untrue information, the company has the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account without prior notice, and refuse you to use all or part of this service.
3. Member account number, password and security
After completing the member registration process of this service, members will obtain a specific password and member account, and it is the member's responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of the password and account. Any member account number and password entered in accordance with the prescribed method are consistent with the login information, whether entered by the person himself or not, will be presumed to be used by the member himself, and the member himself shall be fully responsible for all actions performed using the password and account number. Members agree to the following:
(1) When a member's password or account is stolen or any other security issues occur, the member will immediately notify the company.
(2) The member's account number, password and membership rights are only for the member's personal use and enjoyment, and shall not be lent, transferred or shared with others.
(3) When the account number and password are stolen, improperly used, or other situations where the company cannot identify whether it is used by the member personally, the damage caused by it shall not be proved to be caused by the cause attributable to the company. will not be held responsible.
(4) If the company knows that the member's account password is indeed being used by others, it will immediately suspend the use of the account (including the processing of transactions generated by the account).
4. Trading Behavior
- When shopping on this website, after the member completes the online ordering process, the member will receive an E-mail (email) to confirm the order status, and can check it on this website, but this notification is not an order confirmation notification, nor does it represent This transaction or contract has been established, and the company still reserves the right to accept the order. If the goods cannot be shipped due to legitimate reasons such as out of stock, the company may notify within 7 working days of canceling the transaction/transaction is not established; if the transaction conditions are confirmed to be correct, the payment is completed, and the ordered products are still in stock, they can be provided, and there is no other If the company cannot accept the order, in order to speed up your receiving time, the company will arrange the shipment directly without prior notice.
- The products ordered by members belong to the following situations: (1) Pre-ordered products (2) The product page shows that there is no stock (3) The goods must be transferred to the supplier (4) Shipped by the manufacturer. Due to the nature of the product transaction, if the product is out of stock If the goods are not delivered or cannot be supplied smoothly for some reason, the member agrees that the company may cancel or modify the transaction (order) content, or delay the delivery time as the case may be.
- The estimated/scheduled shipping date in the pre-ordered products is the "estimated" and "estimated" delivery date, and the pre-ordered products will be affected by many factors and cause shipment delays. If you fail to ship on the scheduled date, you will be notified (announcement/email) in advance. When the delay occurs, if the member cannot accept the delay in shipment, he can choose to refund, and shall not ask the company for any compensation for the delay in shipment and related joint and several liabilities.
- The estimated/scheduled delivery date is the estimated and expected date of the company's delivery to the logistics company, not the date of delivery to the recipient's address.
- After members use this service to order goods, if malicious/multiple returns (returns twice within one year), cancel orders maliciously (four times within one year without successful transactions), or have any other reasons that the company deems inappropriate For behaviors that disturb or damage the operation of this website, the company may refuse to trade or permanently cancel membership depending on the situation.
- The company will try its best to maintain the correctness of the information on this website, but members understand and agree that if the specifications, pictures, prices or descriptions of related products are wrong, the original packaging information still prevails. If there is a wrong price on the webpage or related information, the company reserves the right to reject or cancel the order afterwards.
- After the order is confirmed, if the member changes or cancels the order during the delivery of the goods, he must contact the company immediately and agree that the shipping fee and related derivative costs will be paid by you. If the order is rejected for no reason, the website has the right to suspend or terminate any member service.
- If the delivery address of an order that has not been arranged for delivery needs to be changed, the member must inform the company 5 days before the delivery date.
- For each order that has been paid but not shipped (notified at least 5 days in advance), members can request to postpone the shipment once (the delay must not exceed 30 days). If the delay of more than 30 days still fails to allow the company to successfully complete the shipment order, the company has the right to cancel the transaction and refund the full amount to the member.
- An order can only be delivered to one designated delivery address.
- Merchandise returns and exchanges:
(1) According to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, online shoppers have the right to hesitate within seven days (including public holidays) from the day after the goods arrive. However, the hesitation period is not the trial period/tasting period. If a member needs to return/exchange the product, please keep the integrity of the product body, gifts, inner and outer packaging, and all accompanying documents or materials. Any omissions or damages will not be accepted. Return application.
(2) The outer packaging and its contents, gifts, etc. are all part of the product. If the member claims to return the product during the hesitation period, the company will refund the product according to the degree of incompleteness (loss, damage or missing parts, etc.) of the product at the time of return. After deducting the cost of restoration within the price range, the remaining price will be returned to the consumer.
(3) If the product is damaged or the product item is wrong due to the transportation process, please record/photograph the certificate within 24 hours, and immediately contact the customer service hotline (08) 7532877 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through Contact the official LINE in order to arrange subsequent returns and exchanges.
(4) Since the products sold on this website are food, they cannot be restored to their original state once they are unpacked (unpacking refers to unpacking the outer wrapping paper, bottle mouth rubber sleeve, and bottle cap) and no refund will be given.
(5) Before the member is not sure whether to return the product, please do not open the package so as not to affect the rights and interests of the member.
(6) It is recommended that members use the original logistics outer box and paper partitions to wrap the product. Do not write on the original packaging or outer box or gift box, so as not to cause damage and affect your return rights. If the original gift box is damaged, it cannot be returned or the damage fee must be deducted from the refund for the gift box damage fee.
(7) Only one free return service is provided for each order. If you need to return the product within seven days, please pay the shipping fee yourself. In order to avoid disputes, please confirm the acceptance before returning the product. In order to avoid disputes, please confirm the acceptance before returning the product.
(8) If the amount of the order (pure product) does not reach the shopping free shipping standard due to the return of the goods, the company will deduct the logistics fee of the original order when returning the refund. For the free shipping standard, please follow the free shipping conditions or Based on marketing announcements. If there are too many returns due to personal factors, the company will decide whether to suspend shipments depending on the situation, please forgive me.
(9) When returning the product, please keep the packaging and the product as a whole intact. The company will notify the home delivery company to pick up the product at your designated return location and send it back to the company. After checking that there is no defect, we will contact you as soon as possible (mainly by email, LINE instant messaging platform supplemented by telephone) returns and exchanges.
(10) Members do not need to bear the shipping fee if the goods are returned or exchanged within the seven-day hesitation period or due to product defects.
(11) If the member requests to exchange the product, when the product returned by the company is a normal product (white soy sauce/soy sauce paste) that has been opened, it will not be replaced; The final white soy sauce/soy sauce paste cannot be refrigerated on the way back and forth, which may cause the product to rot and become inedible. Based on the consideration of food safety, members agree that the company will discard the opened normal products on their behalf.
(12) If the member requests to return or exchange the goods, or the company cannot accept all or part of the order, the contract is terminated or loses its validity for some reason, and the return matters need to be handled, the member agrees that the company can handle invoices, discount orders, and sales orders on behalf of the company. Return certificates and documents required by relevant laws and regulations. If the invoice is an electronic invoice certificate, the return and refund must be sent back together, please keep it properly.
(13) If the member wants to return or exchange the product, please inform in advance. If the member returns the product without prior notice, the company will not be able to refund or exchange the product.
(14) If the goods have been delivered twice and cannot be delivered, or if they refuse to pick up after the agreed deadline or cannot be contacted, it will be deemed that the member agrees to abandon the goods and bear the freight and related extension costs without further notice , You cannot ask for goods, refunds, or damages from the company afterwards.
(15) After confirming that the return qualification is met, the company will receive the returned product, and after confirming that the product content is complete, the company will complete the refund/return for the member within 14 working days, please pay attention to the next issue bill.
(16) Due to the use of different brands of screens and different resolutions, the color of the pictures on the website may be slightly different. Please use the actual product color as the main color.
5. User’s Obligations and Commitments to Obey the Law
Members promise never to use this service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way, and promise to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and all international practices for using the Internet. If the member is a user outside the Republic of China, he agrees to abide by the laws and regulations of his country or region. Members agree and guarantee that they will not use this service to engage in infringement of the rights and interests of others or illegal activities, including but not limited to: publishing or transmitting any defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, false, contrary to public order or good Custom or other illegal text, pictures or files in any form. Infringe or damage the company's or others' reputation, privacy rights, trade secrets, trademark rights, copyrights, patent rights, other intellectual property rights and other rights. Violation of confidentiality obligations under laws or contracts. Use the service in the name of another person. Transmit or distribute computer viruses. Engage in commercial activities that have not been authorized in advance by the company. Publish, transmit, send spam, chain letters, multi-level marketing messages and advertisements that are illegal or not authorized by the company; or store any information that infringes the intellectual property rights of others or violates laws and regulations. Behavior that annoys or displeases other users of this service or third parties, or violates general Internet etiquette. Other behaviors that do not conform to the purpose of use provided by this service or behaviors that the company has legitimate reasons to deem inappropriate.
6. Suspension or suspension of services
In case of service suspension or interruption due to routine maintenance, replacement or change of member service system or function, the company will notify members by e-mail, announcement or other appropriate means before the suspension or interruption. The company maintains the normal operation of this service with methods and technologies that are generally considered reasonable at present. However, under the following circumstances, the company will suspend or interrupt all or part of this service, and will not be liable for any compensation or compensation for any direct or indirect damage to the user:
(1) When relocating, replacing, upgrading, maintaining or repairing software and hardware equipment related to this service.
(2) The user has any violation of government laws or the terms of service.
(3) Service suspension or interruption caused by natural disasters or other force majeure factors.
(4) Service stop or interruption caused by other reasons not attributable to the company.
(5) When the service information is incorrectly displayed, forged, tampered, deleted or retrieved, or the system is interrupted or cannot operate normally due to reasons beyond the control of the company.
7. Limitation and Exclusion of Liability
The various functions provided by the web pages, servers, domains, etc. of this service are provided according to the current status of the functions at that time. The company is responsible for its performance, speed, integrity, reliability, security, correctness, etc. Disclaims any express or implied warranty. When a member uses this service, the company will regularly back up the data stored by the member according to the data recorded in the system database at that time, but it does not guarantee that all the data stored by the member will be all recorded during the use process. Complete backup; members agree that the company is not responsible for unbacked up, deleted data or failed backup storage. This website will automatically detect member accounts that have not been used for a certain period of time. For member accounts that have not been logged in for a certain period of time, this website will automatically delete all emails, files, user configuration files and related information of the account, and will not Make another backup and suspend the use of the account. Whether there is a log-in record or not is subject to the record kept in the company's member service system. The company does not guarantee that the emails or contents sent by the webpages, servers, domains, etc. of this service will not contain harmful substances such as computer viruses; nor does it guarantee that the transmission and storage of emails, files or data will be correct and uninterrupted The company shall not be liable for compensation for damages caused by failure, loss or error in the transmission or storage of such mail, files or data.
8. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
The software or programs used by the company and all content on the website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, materials, website structure, arrangement of website screens, and web design, are legally owned by the company or other obligees. Property rights, including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and proprietary technologies, etc. No one is allowed to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, adapt, distribute, distribute, publicly publish, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble without authorization. If members wish to quote or reproduce the aforementioned software, programs or website content, they must obtain the prior written consent of the company or other obligees according to law. Under the principle of respecting the intellectual property rights of others, members agree not to infringe the intellectual property rights of others when using this service. If a member is involved in infringement, the company may suspend all or part of the service, or directly cancel the member account.
9. Members authorize the company
For the information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided by members (such as product reviews and photos or videos written by members), members agree that the company may collect, process, save, transmit and use such information within a reasonable range to provide User other information or services, or make membership statistics, or conduct surveys or research on online behavior, or for any legal use. If a member has no legal right to authorize others to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, remake, distribute, issue, or publicly publish certain information, please do not upload, transmit, input or provide the information to this website without authorization. Once any material is uploaded, transmitted, input or provided to this website by the member, it is deemed that the member has allowed the company to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, change, distribute, issue, and publicly publish such material, and the aforementioned Members have no objection to the delegation of rights to others. Members should also guarantee that they have the legal rights to authorize the company to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, issue, publicly publish, and sublicense such materials, and will not infringe any third party's rights to claim infringement of their intellectual property rights , otherwise the member shall be liable for damages to the company (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees, etc.). Using the online transactions or activities provided by this service may require home delivery or freight forwarders to complete the delivery or retrieval of goods. Therefore, the member agrees and authorizes the company to provide the personal information provided by the member and necessary for delivery (such as the recipient's name, delivery address, contact number, etc.) depending on the needs and purposes of the online transaction or activity. To the home delivery service provider and the relevant cooperating manufacturers, so as to facilitate the delivery and retrieval of the product.
10. Refusing or terminating the use of members
The company will not arbitrarily terminate the relevant rights of any member to legally use the company's services, but the company has the right to terminate the membership status at any time when the following circumstances occur:
(1) Failure to comply with the terms of service, the company's regulations, or causing damage to the company's reputation or other damage.
(2) Acts that intentionally or seriously affect the rights and interests of other members of the company.
(3) Other illegal acts that have been verified to be true.
11. The validity, applicable law and competent court of the Terms of Service:
In this clause, if all or part of any clause is invalid, it will not affect the validity of other clauses.
The interpretation and application of the terms of service, as well as the disputes or disputes related to the terms of service or arising from transactions between members and the company, shall be handled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China, and the Taiwan Pingtung District Court shall be the first-instance jurisdiction court.
If there are any imperfections in the terms of service, we will discuss the solution with the utmost sincerity and in accordance with the principles of good faith, equality and mutual benefit.